How long does it take to braid?
- Cornrows: 2-3 hours
- Single Braids: 4-6 hours
- Box Braids: 6-9 hours
- Micro Braids: 5-6 hours
- Senegalese Twists: 6-9 hours
- Nubian Twists: 5-7 hours
- Kinky Twists: 5-6 hours
How Long will the braids last?
- Cornrows: up to 4 weeks
- Single Braids: up to 8 weeks
- Box Braids: up to 8-12 weeks
- Micro Braids: up to 8-12 weeks
- Senegalese Twists: up to 8-12weeks
- Nubian Twists: up to 8-10 weeks
- Kinky Twists: up to 8-12 weeks
What kind of hair do I need to buy for my Braids?
- Cornrows: 2-3 packs of 100% Kanekalon* hair
- Single Braids: 4-6 packs of 100% Kanekalon* hair
- Box Braids: 8-9 packs of 100% Kanekalon* hair
- Micro Braids: 2 packs of 100% human hair 16 or 18 inches**
- Senegalese Twists: 7-8 packs of 100% Kanekalon* hair
- Kinky Twists: 5 packs of Afrelle Marley Braid hair
* Read the pack to make sure it says 100% Kanekalon.
**Price ranges from around $20-$80 dollars a pack.